There are several ways you can receive the quality, organically-sourced meat that you and your family need. Simply make your order online through our website, then choose from the Nashville Area Delivery, Farmer's Market Pickup, or get free regional shipping for Subscription Boxes.
Nashville Area Delivery
If you live in Nashville or surrounding counties (Cheatham, Davidson, Robertson, Sumner, Williamson, and Wilson Counties), get free shipping on orders over $100, or $15 shipping for orders under $100.
All local orders are delivered on Thursdays, and packaged frozen for your convenience.
Farmer's Market Pickup
You can pick up your order at any of the following farmer's market locations. When you place your order, please indicate the market location where you'd like to pick up:
Farmers Market Locations:
• Downtown: Nashville Farmers Market: Saturdays 9 AM - 12 PM. Drive-through pickup available. [More info here]
• West Nashville / Sylvan Park: Saturdays 10 AM - 12 PM.
• Richland Park Farmers Market: [More info here]
• 12 South: 12 South Farmers Market: Tuesdays 4 PM - 7 PM. [More info here]
• East Nashville: East Nashville Farmers Market: Tuesdays 3:30 PM - 6:30 PM. [More info here]
• Belle Meade: St. George's Farmers Market: Thursdays 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM. [More info here]
Regional Shipping for Subscription Boxes
When you sign up for a monthly subscription, you receive free shipping, right to your door. All of our meat is delivered packaged and frozen for your convenience. See the map for eligible states, and get more information on subscription boxes here.